kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Alphabet Of Thorn - Patricia A. McKillip Alphabet of Thorn has a dreamlike quality. McKillip is recognized for her 'lyrical prose' and this book delivers in that area. This is the story of a scholarly young woman working away in the depths of the Queen's library. She discovers a secret language in the 'alphabet of thorn' and in unraveling its mysteries discovers the truth of her own beginnings. If a person was to judge a book by its cover I would love it just based on that. The artwork of Kinuko Craft is beautiful and well suited to the story. One of my pet peeves is books that are illustrated by people who obviously have no clue whatsoever about the story. No so in the case of Kinuko Craft. Her amazing cover art is a fantastic interpretation of the scenes described in the McKillip's fantasy world.