kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Fledgling (Theo Waitley, #1) (Liaden Universe, #12) - Sharon Lee, Steve Miller 4/5; 4 stars; A-I enjoyed meeting Daav's daughter Theo and Coyster the cat. I didn't enjoy her mother Kamele or many other characters from Delgado!This book has a different feel from the last ones I read. Its a step back from the conflict between Clan Korval and the Department of the Interior. For the overall story to go on, the book is necessary so the reader can get to know and understand Theo, her background, her motivators, her inhibitors, etc. It lays the groundwork the the next books in the series and her integration into the whole. Theo's journey on Vashtara and her introduction to Win Ton and the other pilots was fun. I know that the authors have introduced the Delgado culture as somewhat different that we're used to but it didn't stop me from feeling pretty hostile toward Theo's mother for her crappy parenting and poor communication.