kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox

Beautiful Scars

Beautiful Scars - Shiloh Walker 2.5/5; 3 stars; C+There is one aspect of this book that I just loved; Marc's wholehearted acceptance of Cailli, despite not being perfect. The fact that Marc worshiped Cailli 'as is' and was not put off or otherwise turned off by her mastectomy scars was probably the only thing that convinced me to keep reading after the disappointing first 50 pages or so.Unfortunately, there were many things I didn't like, in particular the inconsistent characters. Marc and Cailli were like a couple of people who kept forgetting to take their meds. Cailli: Sweet and mature one moment; insanely angry, secretive and prideful the next. Marc: Funny, friendly and mature one moment; domineering, egotistical asshat the next. I've read books by this author that I've liked more. I don't think this one fulfilled the potential hinted at in the description.