kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Biker Angel (The Smoking Gun Sisterhood #1) - Thad Brown 3.5/5 BThis short story was recommended to me by Jim, from the Supernatural Fiction readers group. The story features a like able kick-butt kind of heroine and is well suited to the shelves of the Action Heroine group.This is a short story, and it can be quite a challenge to have a story with all the requisite parts plus an engaging plot all stuffed into 32 pages. Thad Brown did a nice job there. The first part of the story, about 6 pages, felt a bit rough and choppy to me due to an overabundance of adjectives. However, once the story got going it just flew, very smoothly to the end. I liked the 'action' part of the story very much and thought that Kate, our Biker Angel, had the right amount of guts, angst, and smarts to be a side kick to the likes of Kate Daniels!