kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Wolf Moon - Nora Roberts 2/5; 2 stars; CNora Roberts' female protagonists have, in my opinion, slowly evolved to a 'type' that shows up in story after story. I don't like it. Its boring. In this story she's: beautiful,independent, sexually confident, self sufficient to a painful degree,incredibly organized, early riser, gets more than is humanly possible done in any given day and still has time to moisturize (with magnificent products she's developed herself), exercise, and now, apparently, teach herself how to run an electron microscope, do high level biochemical research, and train dogs to a level of perfection rarely seen outside the Shutzhund ring.This story was ok. Despite the very sudden 'love at first sight' angle, there was a sweet love story in there somewhere. However, if you've read a pile of shapeshifter PNR in recent years, this one won't add anything to your world IMO.