kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Rajmund - D.B. Reynolds 2.5/5; 3 stars; B-I'm not sure whether to rate this 2.5 or 3 stars. There were a lot of things I liked about the story: vampire politics, the nasty people in the plot, the general flow of words and ideas. One major thing I didn't like about the book: the main female character, Sarah.The characterization of Sarah was so inconsistent and weak that it really detracted from the story. Here was this woman who was A) smart enough to rebuild her life from nothing as a teenager and B) smart enough to finish a PhD and become an assistant professor at a University yet she does stupid things over and over in the story. It bothered me, a lot. I know this story and the others in the series got consistently high ratings but I don't know if I'll read anything of the others in the series. I probably will because the story itself was a solid 3 stars, it was just the one character that really put me off.