kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Don't Look Down - Jennifer Crusie, Bob Mayer I read this book a few years ago and thought it was pretty funny. I recently saw it on audio at the library and decided to listen. Its still a good story. I get a laugh out of the male point of view offered by Bob Mayer. I'm pretty sure he's responsible for the liberal sprinkling of 'clusterfuck' throughout the book. The two voices (Crusie and Mayer) blend really well. The story has elements of farce but it is well anchored with relationships; the two sisters, the aunt and her niece, the aunt and her gay assistant, the flaky cast and crew members, the Green Beret and his pilot buddy, the CIA guy and the Green Beret. I even got a kick out of the sniper and the one eyed alligator. These two authors really are good together. I automatically pick up anything I see by them and check it out.