kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Somewhere Along The Way - Jodi Thomas I don't think I'd heard of Jodi Thomas until I heard people raving about Twisted Creek on some blogs. Or maybe it was AAR. Anyway, after reading Twisted Creek I read every thing on her back list that I could find. She writes a great story! I love her contemporary stories the best. Somewhere Along the Way is the second in a trilogy about Harmony, Texas. Many of the characters from the first book, Welcome to Harmony, show up in this book as well but there are new people. Many of the threads started in the first book are continuing in the weave. Its sounds like it could be boring but it isn't. Thomas doesn't drag a plot line out or fill pages with pointless meanderings. She skillfully weaves multiple story lines into a well paced, engaging story about small town life. I can't wait until the third book comes out next year.