kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
You Can't Take it With You - Sandra E Foster I thought this was an excellent book for Canadians doing estate planning. The book touches on many important topics, the least of which is why you should do estate planning in the first place. The book is written in a simple, easy to follow style. The topics I found useful were tax considerations for your estate plan, the uses for life insurance, an how Trusts work. God forbid that my husband and I both die while our children are young but its critical for us to have a plan for what to do with our property and money that they will inherit. Obviously, someone will have to take care of it for them until they can manage it on their own. This requires a trust. There is a lot to think about and plan for. This book is in its fifth edition because it IS such a good book and a valuable resource. Read it.