kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Our Bodies, Ourselves: Menopause - Judy Norsigian, Boston Women's Health Book Collective, Vivian Pinn I originally got this book out of the library and liked it so much I decided to buy a copy for my own library. That automatically makes it a five star rating. The thing I like about this book is the tone. It talks about all aspects of being a woman going through menopause or approaching menopause. It doesn't talk like you're sick or suffering from a disease or like you're going to suffer and here's what to do. The book covers the facts about the physical processes in both 'natural' menopause and medically/surgically/chemically induced menopause. It covers the current research, the role of the pharmaceutical industry, lifestyle choices that can have a huge impact on your health during this time and more. Practical considerations for choosing your health care provider are also addressed.Ever since I read 'Our Bodies, Ourselves' about thirty years ago, I've respected and valued the information that is published by the Boston Women's Health Book Collective.