kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
My One and Only - Kristan Higgins 3.5/5 4 stars BI've enjoyed every book I've read by this author to varying degrees. For a fun, romantic comedy, she always delivers. What she also delivers every time is protagonist you can like and believe in, even if they have some annoying quirks and a community of interesting secondary characters. In this book, we hear the story of Harper, a lively, type A personality who keeps her love interests at arm's length in order to avoid pain and loss. We meet her affable, gorgeous boyfriend who is perfectly OK with arm's length love, her parents, priest, neighbors, and angsty ex who we know is not OK with arm's length. I got a bit tired of the antics at the end of the book and brought my overall rating down but still; It was a good book and I 'd recommend it for anyone who likes to read a good romance that will make you laugh.