kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Hour of the Lion - Cherise Sinclair 4/5; 4 stars; A-I haven't read a book yet by this author that I didn't like. She is a consistently good storyteller. This paranormal romance is a departure from the Club Shadowlands BDSDM series and I think she did a fantastic job changing gears. I debated whether or not to even put it on the erotica shelf because it has some really great menage sex scenes as well as m-f sex scenes but they are more romantic than erotic. maybe I'm reading too much UF and PNR....sex between a human and two werecats seemed normal? Or maybe its a testament to Sinclair's writing ability!My only quibble with the book was the ending didn't seem as well developed as it could have been. Wells was shockingly easy to sway...it was a bit unbelievable plus there were a couple of editing errors that were grating but besides that I really like it.