kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #9) - 2.5/5; 3 stars; B-I'm a fan of the Black Dagger Brotherhood so I liked this book. But, I didn't like it as much as some of the other books. When Payne was introduced in previous books she seemed kind of obnoxious but I really enjoyed her character in this story. With the advent of the bad dudes from the 'old country' I really, really hope that Ward isn't going to develop another great long story arc and drag the series out. I think it needs to be wrapped up. This book felt like 'housekeeping'. You know, where the author tidys up a few story lines, develops a bit of other stuff from other books, and doesn't really progress the overall story that far. I think she could have benefited from a ruthless editor hacking out quite a few pages and still had a good story.