kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Drywall: Professional Techniques for Great Results - Myron R. Ferguson 4/5; 4 stars; A-I enjoyed this book. The style of the author is comfortable to read and engaging. He has enough personal info in there that you can actually believe he learned to do drywalling by trial and error. He also has enough technical info in there that you can feel confident to at least give it a whirl. Like any craft, or hobby, or DIY project, it is largely a matter of how patient and determined the student is that determines the results. I'd recommend this book to anyone who wants to try finishing their own drywall. But, start in a place where no one is going to be doing close inspections. Like my laundry room....if you want to come and do some laundry at my place and inspect where I learned to do mudding and taping....come on over :-) There is always a lot of laundry to catch up on!