kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Hexed - Ilona Andrews, Allyson James, Yasmine Galenorn, Jeanne C. Stein 4/5; 4 stars; AThis anthology was outstanding in that every story in it was at least a four star novella. That's unusual because my experience has typically been that one or two are great and the rest are 'meh'.Two authors, Ilona Andrews and Allyson James are ones I've read before. I"m a huge fan of the Kate Daniels series and really enjoyed the story of Jim and Dali, written in that world. As for the Allyson James story, it was part of the Stormwalker series which I haven't read yet and now I will definitely do so.The story by Yasmine Galenorn surprised me because I've tried a couple of her books in the past and couldn't get into them. This one caught and held my interest. The story by J.C. Stein was well done also and I will check into her series.