kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
New York to Dallas - J.D. Robb, Susan Ericksen 5/5; 5 stars; A+I really enjoyed this book. I don't honestly know if I would have given it 5 stars if I hadn't read the entire 'in-death' series. I don't have the objectivity anymore. After reading the whole Eve Dallas story line I thought this book was a welcome addition. I get the sense that maybe Robb is winding down this series because this book and the last couple have had a different feel. In this book the spotlight was on Eve and integration of Eve's horrendous childhood into the adult she has become. Previous books in the series have had this kind of focus but not to the extent that this one did. In addition to the look at Eve's psychology, the story had a strong wacked out killer for Eve to catch so, at its roots, it was still a good murder mystery. Would it be totally weird, at the end of a 5 star reviews, to express the desire for the end of the series? I am hoping that J.D. Robb can come up with another strong book to wrap up the series then put it to bed. Its time.