kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Extreme Exposure - Pamela Clare 4/5; 4 stars; A-I read this book a couple of years ago and remember liking it but when a discussion came up on GR here with a couple of ladies I like to follow about how good this book was, I thought I should re-read and check my memory. I liked it just as much the second time. Extreme Exposure is a solid romantic suspense with a strong, smart reporter and an ethical, down to earth senator taking the lead roles. My only complaint would be that the female lead, Kara, seemed to be taking unnecessary risks with her safety but I admit I don't know enough about investigative journalism to know if that is realistic or not. Pamela Clare did an excellent job portraying the pressure, pain, angst a mom feels when doing a demanding job and trying to raise a child. Having worked in a job where you're never perceived to be 'committed' unless you're working 80 hours a week, I could really relate to the stress she was under.