kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Kidnapped for Christmas - Evangeline Anderson 3.5/5; 4 stars; BThis was a very lightweight, sweet, Christmas erotica story. Lately I've found Ms Anderson's female leads to be quite annoying but this was one different. Jillian was likeable, even if she was a major sucker when it came to her obnoxious sister. Overall I enjoyed the story. That beind said, there is an aspect of the book that I didn't like at all. The heroine in this story was supposedly a 'curvy' size 18 and I have to say I wonder what planet the author's sizing chart is from. The picture of the person on the cover of the book depicts a woman who is probably about a size 12-14. Also, in the story, the male lead, Kyle is effortlessly picking Jillian up and hauling her around. As she's probably close to 200 pounds that is highly unlikely. I applaud a book that realistically portrays a woman as sexy even though she's not stick thin but the way its done here is a bit insulting.