kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
A Conspiracy of Kings - Megan Whalen Turner 4/5; 4 stars; A-In The King of Attolia, while Eugenides is coming into his power, there are a few seeds of another story planted; that of Sophos, the Sounis heir who went 'adventuring' with the Eugenides during The Thief. This book is the fruit of those seeds. We learn what Sophos has been up to and how things are progressing in Sounis. I didn't like this book quite as much as the previous one, although I can safely it was still wonderful. The POV switched around and sometimes it went from third person to first person rather roughly. One thing that was uncomfortable in this story is that when Eugenides is in the picture, he is not presented with the same warmth as in the previous book. The author makes the reader feel the painful but necessary distance between a King and another King who was/is a friend.