kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold - Ellen O'Connell 4.5/5; 5 stars; AI thought this was a really good book. A lot of reviewers mention reading it in one sitting or not being able to put it down. I had the opposite problem. The author did such an amazing job of describing the vile racism and cruelty of some of the characters that I had to take a break fairly often. It took me a few days to read this book with a generous sprinkling of lighter books intermingled with this one. Don't let these comments deter you from reading this book. It is a beautiful love story and the characters are well defined. My only quibble with Cord's character was his perpetual doubting of Anne's commitment but he sure came through in the end. His brothers were complete emotional retards. I don't know if its possible for anyone to be that stupid but, in the context of the times, the author made me believe it was so. Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold featured lots of animals, another big plus from my perspective. I really enjoyed the horse training and care that was woven into the story.