kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Carpe Diem - Steve Miller, Sharon Lee 4.5/5; 5 stars; ACarpe Diem takes up right after Agent of Change ends. Val Con and Miri are in a bit of a fix and have to find refuge on a planet at the end of nowhere. Against the background of this backwards, low tech world, we see how badly damaged Val Con was/is by his stint with the Department of the Interior, we see how tough it is to be a foreigner in every sense of the word, and we see the birth hope and healing. In some ways, the book is a time out, that focuses on Val Con and Miri learning to be a couple and learning to fit in with this strange new world. But at the same time, we see that events are moving forward on Liad and with the evil plot that is the main driver for this book, the previous book and the coming books. Another well done, entertaining entry in the series.