kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Plan B - Sharon Lee, Steve Miller 5/5; 5 stars; A+(decided I should hide the whole review because some people would consider it too spoilerish)After re-reading this novel I am happy to give a solid 5 star, A+ rating. Lee and Miller do a masterful job of keeping the threads of the story woven together, even though we are following events in space, with Dutiful Passage, on Lytaxin, with Clan Erob and the Lytaxin Irregulars, and elsewhere in the universe with Nova and Anthora and the evil Department of the Interior. I forgot how integral Nelirikk is to this part of the story and it was gratifying to watch him and Val Con and Miri form a solid team. After recently re-reading the Great Migration stories, I find it kind of amusing that everyone thinks that Yxtrang are an alien species when they are just descended from X strain soldiers, as Jela was of the M strain. It pays to keep track of your history!Now, the first time I read this book, the Theo Waitly series hadn't been written. According to Sharon Lee's website, I should read Fledgling next, to follow the chronology. However, I think I'll start I Dare at the same time. After just getting Daav back with his kin, I don't want to put off the reunion.