kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Liaden Universe® Companion [Volume Two] - Sharon Lee, Steve Miller 4.5/5; 5 stars; AI've had this book on my TBR for several years. Again, its a collection of stories that mostly interweave with the main story lines of the Liaden Universe. There are some that are not connected though. My favorites were Changeling and Lord of the Dance. Changeling because I thought Ren Zel was an awesome sympathetic character in Plan B and I Dare and it was great to find out his back story. I liked Lord of the Dance because it was a tribute to Pat Rin's character and he finally gets the recognition he deserves AND finds out the mystery behind his trouble with getting started in piloting. Veil of the Dancer gives Natesa's backstory.I enjoyed Heirloom for its insight into Nova's gift and Quiet Knives for the extra dimension it adds to the scene around the change in power in the Juntava's organization on Shaltren.A Matter of Dreams ties in to Moonphase from Volume 1 and the story of Priscilla's expulsion from the Circle. All in all, a very satisfying collection.