kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Hidden Fires - Katharine Eliska Kimbriel 4/5; 4 stars; A-I really enjoyed this sequel to The Fires of Nuala. Darame is such an awesome heroine. At first I found myself getting quite annoyed with this guy who thought he had a grievance with her. But, as I read the book I began to feel sympathetic for the plight he had. Kimbriel did a really good job of making the reader see and believe in the complexity of a life where people could travel great distances and spend a lot of time in cold sleep. Of course, these people would then have to deal with the people they left behind aging quite differently from them. Darame's would be assasin is on a quest for the truth when most of the people involved are long dead or long gone. The political machinations of a madman were entertaining. I liked the fact that, although there were many strong male characters, it was the female characters who saved the day.