kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Unstoppable (Tracers, #2.5) - Laura Griffin 2/5; 2 stars; CI read this in the Deadly Promises Anthology.I originally got this anthology out of the library because I wanted to keep up with the Tracer's series. I would have enjoyed this story except for the fact that near the end, the heroine did the stupidest thing imaginable and I almost stopped reading it. I mean seriously, what was the author thinking? The last time Kelsey had been near that tunnel, the bad guys were shooting at her and her partner and now, she knows there is a FBI operation in progress to catch the Al Qaeda cell that is transporting bombs through the tunnel, and still she wanders in there. I don't know if she was lonely for her honey, thinking she could help with the operation or just had a death wish but it was very hard to see and logical reason why this character would do what she did. I had to put the book away for a few days before finishing the story. This is the second Tracer's story I've read in a row where the heroine inexplicably loses her mind. Not good. Lets hope that the book coming in the fall is better.