kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Dream Lake. by Lisa Kleypas (Friday Harbor) - Lisa Kleypas 3/5; 3 stars; BI thought this book was slightly stronger than a 3 star but not enough to be a 4 star. I liked it, as I like most of what Lisa Kleypas writes. I know a lot of reviewers are put off by the ghost in this book but I thought it added a needed dimension. There were two stories going at once. This story ties up a few loose ends from the previous book and I think the way it was told, overlapping the other stories in the series from a different POV, was very effective. I thought the development of the characters was not intricate and well done as I've seen in other books by this author but it was still a sweet love story. Alex Nolan was a deeply disturbed and damaged adult child of alcoholics....I didn't really buy into the relative ease of his recovery.