kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Bound in Blood - P.C. Hodgell 4.5/5; 5 stars; AYou know that saying 'its not the destination, its the journey'? Well, the books in this series definitely take the reader on a journey. I have had a strong sense since the beginning that ultimately there will be a huge conflict of the good guys versus the bad guys and that might be considered 'the destination' but the journey is rather complex and diverting! The author manages to show the good and bad in all the players while at the same time weaving parts of the past and present story lines and having quite a few mini conflicts and crises along the way.I have really enjoyed the development of Jame's character and her relationships with various people and animals. In this book, Tori is still someone who needs a good whack upside the head and a few people deliver that whack so there is hope for his character. Slowly the key players are getting into position for the final showdown but it will be a while yet!