kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Honor's Paradox - P.C. Hodgell 4/5; 4 stars; A-This was a very satisfying read. The story brings to a close Jame's time at Tentir college and concludes a chapter in her complex entanglement with the Merikit people. I really enjoy the various chaotic disturbances that Jame always finds herself in the middle of. I particularly enjoy watching her confound everyone, not only with her astonishing array of skills, but with her ability to build relationships out of apparently nothing. She is a wonderful character. I am looking forward to the continuation of this story. I must say, the only thing that I found strange about this book was the cover art. In this book, and previous ones, the artist portrays Jame with a rather daring cleavage. In the story, I don't think she'd be caught dead in something that revealed so much skin, I hope that wasn't a cheap attempt on the publishers part to catch the eye of male readers. Tacky.