kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2) - Kristen Ashley 3/5; 3 stars; B-I felt some trepidation going into this book because I really disliked book 1 in the series, Knight. However, the story was much better and lacking the 'erotic fail' factor in Knight. The essence of this story was good but not awesome. The characters Creed and Sylvie were interesting and held my interest but the format of the book took a lot away. I am incredibly happy to hear that this author has signed up with a publisher who is going to help clean up her writing. This book would easily have been a four star read if about a third of it was cut out. The back and forth through time became really tedious. It can be a good way to do the back story but I found it went on too long. I think Kristen Ashley is gifted at writing romance and am looking forward to see her devlop more polish. Definitely a gem.