kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Frost Burned  - Patricia Briggs 4/5; 4 stars; A-I love this author, this series, and the way its weaving into the Alpha and Omega series. Mercy's character is growing and maturing which is nice to see over the course of 7 books. I make that comment because there are some series, like Stephanie Plum, that I stopped reading because the main character was still acting like an impulsive, 16 year old airhead after 15 books! Its important for characters to change with time! Anyway, this story includes most of the characters from the previous books in some way shape or form, as well as Asil, the somewhat tortured werewolf from [b:Cry Wolf|2355575|Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1)|Patricia Briggs|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1310494063s/2355575.jpg|2362332]. I do wonder where this series is going. Although I enjoy each entry I'm not really aware of an overall story arc that is pressing for completion.From the Alpha and Omega series I get a stonger sense of the coming upheavals due to the Gray Lords activities and the government policy confusion so am hoping that Briggs ulitmately joins the two series.