kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Bull! : A History of the Boom, 1982-1999: What drove the Breakneck Market--and What Every Investor Needs to Know About Financial Cycles - Maggie Mahar I was torn between rating this book as 'ok' or 'I liked it'. On one level, it was an excellent book in terms of being packed with details about the people and events of the 1982-1999 bull market. The author did an excellent job of keeping all the facts straight, making the story flow, and keeping it interesting. On the other hand, it didn't meeting my expectations in terms of education about the stock market. I would highly recommend that an investor read Juggling Dynamite and A Short History of Financial Euphoria in order to get a more direct message. I would say that if you want to read this book, read the first 50 pages or so then read the last chapter. The 200 pages in the middle are only for those who like soap operas.