kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Cry Wolf - Patricia Briggs **original review (November 2009, updated March 2012):4/5; 4 stars; A-I'm re-reading the first two books in this series before reading the third one which just came out. This is the review of the paperback, separate from the audiobook.This is a great story. Anna is a rare Omega werewolf who was first introduced in a story in the 'On the prowl' anthology. This story crosses over with the Mercy Thompson series at least in the characters. However, the story of a mad witch threatening the Marrocks pack is a completely separate. In the course of solving the problem of the 'rogue' in the mountain, Anna and her mate Charles, get a chance to get to know each other and cement their bond. **update: I'm happy to note that the character, Asil, who is a rather tortured character, shows up in the latest Mercy Thompson book, Frost Burned.