kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Fuzzy Navel (Jacqueline) - J. A. Konrath I originally put this on my 'mystery' shelf but I think it deserves to be called more of a 'thriller'. The story was non stop action from start to finish. I'm really stuck on whether to give it a 3 or a four. I DID like it, a lot, but it also had 2 components which are pet peeves for me. One; the cliffhanger ending. Two; such intense bad luck and endless disasters that it becomes a bit unbelievable. However, I must say the book engaged me from start to finish and it was perfect for an audiobook. IT had multiple readers for doing the female and male voices and that worked really well in the format of this book. Usually when I have an audio book I have to listen to it over several days so it has to:-keep me interested, even if I'm doing something else,-not confuse me so that if I'm away from it for a day or two I can't remember what's happening,-not make me feel like I want to 'skim' to get past the boring or irrelevant parts. After reviewing it I decided to give it four stars instead of three.