kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Clan And Conviction (Clan Beginnings, #2) - Tracy St. John 4.5/5; 5 stars ; AIf I compare this book to the first two that I read in the Clans of Kalquor series I can only say its orders of magnitude better in plot and characterization. I really enjoyed this science fiction story, although this one doesn't really have a big sci-fi component. Its basically a police mystery with an erotic m/m/m love story woven in. I skimmed a lot of pages of sex because it was more than I wanted to read but that doesn't change the fact that the characters were interesting and likeable and I wanted to read their story. The time frame of the love story was on the order of a decade which makes a lot more sense than days or weeks. One aspect of this story that made it special was that the Imdiko in the group was portrayed as emotionally damaged and also a bit physically handicapped (with a balance disorder that made him clumsy). In all the other Kalquor books I've read the members of the clan are always portrayed as practically perfect. This was a nice bit of variety.Definitely give this series a try. This book is the prequel to Alien Slave, book 5 in the Clans of Kalquor series. The Gelan Clan from this book will be featured in Alien Slave. Should be good.