kyahgirl

Kyahgirl

Magic Rises
Ilona Andrews
Financial Fitness for Beginners - A 12-Week Training Program (Canadian Edition)
Diana E. Young
Truly
Ruthie Knox
Alien Slave (Clans of Kalquor , #5) - Tracy St. John 2/5; 2 stars; C-One of the weaker books in the series, this book was a pretty big disappointment. After reading the prequel from the Clan Beginnings series, Clan and Conviction and meeting Dramok Gelan, Nobek Wynhod, and Imdiko Krijero, I was looking forward to the next book, Alien Slave. In Alien Slave they meet up with Dani, the Matara who will join their clan. In later parts of the book the author does a pretty good job of explaining Dani's psychology but for the first half of the book she did so many stupid and boneheaded things it was hard to keep reading. I remember starting this book a while ago and leaving it for this reason. Its only because I want to read the whole series that I finished this one. I'd recommend reading Clan and Conviction and skipping this book.